An excursion in kind away from the turmoil of the city, walking in the middle of the rice fields capped by the wind, visit traditional Newars villages, is what we propose for this day.
We will return directly to Bungamati and we will make you discover this ancient village, its temples and small alleys. From there, we will walk to Khokana, crossing the peaceful campaign. (Possibility of taking the bus) is in this second town Newar that we can visit the traditional factory of mustard oil. And, to end our day, we will return to the small town Newar of Kirtipur.
This program proposes a day to the divergence of the city and allows us to discover the origins of the Newar culture as well as its way of life!
– Appointment at 9 o’clock in the morning directly to your hotel!
– Departure in the direction of the village of Bungamati by private bus
– Visit of the village and the temples of Bungamati
– Around 11 o’clock , departure on foot (20 minutes) to the village of Khokana
– Visit the town of Khokana
– Pause, lunch
– Around 14, departure by private bus to Kirtipur
– Visit of the Newar village of Kirtipur
– Return to the hotel around 17 hours.