We propose you a day entirely devoted to the visit of our ancient traditional villages of Bhaktapur district.
– Appointment at 9 o’clock in the morning directly to your hotel!
– Departure by private bus in the direction of Changu
– Visit of the village and the famous Changu Narayan temple
– Around 12 o’clock, departure by private bus towards Nala
– Visit the town of Nala and its temples
– Around 13, around, break and lunch
– Then, exit towards Panauti
– Traditional visit of the Newar village
– Return in late afternoon to Kathmandu
– If you will have the time, visit the hurdy-gurdy city