Of all the possible views offered by the mountainous defenses of the Kathmandu valley, that of Nagarkot is by far the most splendid! From there-high, we can admire the chain of Him alaya with its sunrise and sunset of incredible beauty, while appreciating the calm and freshness of the surrounding nature! Once spent some days in town, a small stay at the mountain will do you the greatest good.
– Departure at 9 hours from Kathmandu by private bus in the direction of Nagarkot.
– Arrival around 10 o’clock.
We will drive you directly to the hotel of your choice at the station (contact us for agreements).
– Possible rest time
– Food or check
– Ballad or small excursion in kind (depending on your wishes, numerous possibilities)
– Return to the hotel around 4:00 p.m.
– Sleeping of the sun that must be missed
– Dine at the hotel or at one of the restaurants at the station
– Sunrise that must be missed
– Departure in the morning, we will take the time to locate the different Himalayas mountains
– Day trip
– Return to Kathmandu in the end according to noon. On the way back, we can recover the plain descending through a rich and diversified nature, between the rice fields on the terrace and the traditional small towns. Several itineraries are possible and although they are all in the same region, each one presents a unique layout and opinions! Well, depending on our proposals, we will let you choose the ballad that inspires you the most, or else we will know how to choose for you!
Obviously the bus remains available for the return to Kathmandu.