With nearly 400 square kilometers of surface, and around 4 million inhabitants distributed in numerous castes and practicing the same the Hinduism that the Buddhism, the hidden capital of an incalculable number of wonders and secrets. Growing up in the heart of Kathmandu, we will take pleasure in driving you in the small nooks and crannies, and make you discover these small spaces that the usual travelers ignore! If you like the little touristic places that really have the perfume and the soul, then this program is for you!We can compile two or three days of march and visit in the capital.
This program is the liveliest and most traditional, but not least tiring! However, it is malleable and we will remain permanently listening to your wishes when the development of the day!
– Appointment at 9 o’clock in the morning directly to your hotel!
– Exit on foot in the city and visit continues of temples, holy places, small typical streets and historical sites
– Pause and lunch time is included in the program
– A bus is at our disposal for the day
– Return to the hotel around 17 hours.