A day entirely dedicated to the visit of holy places and Hindu temples is very good, but no more! To begin we will go to Pashupatinath, the most important Hindu place in the whole country! Next, we will visit most of the temples and holy places of the capital.
– Appointment at 9 o’clock in the morning directly to your hotel!
– Departure by private bus to the place of Pashupatinath and visit of the places
– Approximately 10-11 hours, private bus ride to Kathmandu Durbar Square and visit of the places
– Pause, lunch
– Around 13 hours drive by private bus to the city of Patan and visit the places
– Towards the 16th round in the city and visit of Asan Tol and the hurdy-gurdy city
– Return to the hotel around 17 around