In the heart of the city and its excitement, we propose a varied program to the Nepalese nature contact in the morning after the Tibetan culture beginning at noon! ! We will finish our day with a visit to a famous Hindu temple dedicated to the bloodthirsty black goddess, Dakshin Sosa!
We will go first to the Jawalakhel Zoo and we will be able to discover a large part of the country’s biodiversity! Next, we will completely change the subject by going back to the Tibetan Camp of Jawalakhel. In these places, your culture can be freely expressed and we will have the pleasure of being able to rub shoulders with the Tibetans who survive making traditional craftsmanship, whose splendid carpet!
This program will allow us to get away from the turmoil of the outside world and visit, on a fairly limited perimeter, the same nature of our country that authenticates Tibetan culture! Then in the afternoon, we will visit one of the most famous of our Hindu temples; Dakshin Sosa and will end our day in kind with the discovery of the famous Chobar gorges.
– Appointment at 9 o’clock in the morning directly to your hotel!
– Departure by private bus in the direction of the Jawalakhel Zoo
– Around 11-12 hours, break, lunch
– Around 13, walk to the zoo in the Tibetan Center of Jawalakhel (10 minutes)
– Around 14, departure by private bus in the old direction of Dakshin Kali temple
– Visit of the temple
– Around 16 hours departure by bus to the town of Chobar
– Visit of the village and the Gorges of Chobar
– Return to the hotel around 17 hours.